Monday 7 January 2008

New Year Hot Picks

A few nice pieces to kick off the new year...

Porter x Beams is first up - nice wallets (not that I have anything to put in them as it's January). Match with your Visvims and feater/bird skull head dress for max effect:











I know I've talked about the Rocking Jelly Bean Erostika tee in the fanzine but it's out again and there's a hoodie version too. There's also a vinyl toy to coincide with the release but why a grown ass man would want to have that I don't know:












I have a feeling Gourmet TRAINERS (never the S word) will be big this year. Taking major reference from the classic AJ back cat they manage to update in a classy way and put a new spin on things - watch out for them:














Not big or clever, but I like this new (?) colour of the Air Trainer. Out now in the states:













Stussy hit the new year hard with a Year of the Rat themed selection. Nice old school freshness, and it's called Stussy Rat Patrol which is only ever gonna be good:











Finally, seeing as it's getting proper cold and I haven't mentioned Supreme yet...here's their Fur Trooper hat. Classical:

No comments: